Wednesday 6 November 2013

Bright & Hot


This months challenge over at Lavinia Stamps is Bright Hot colours, so I decided to create something using pink and orange, which I think look fab together, I think I may need a brighter orange though!!



I used the following Adirodack Inks: Lemonade, Peach Bellini, Sunset Yellow & Raspberry.

The Orchids are stamped in Victorian pink distress ink and the stars and fairies in Purple & Black Versafine Ink.

For the 'Believe' wording I stamped with clear embossing powder, then mixed some yellow and red Mica powder with clear sparkly embossing powder and heat embossed.

I coloured the ribbon with the Raspberry and Peach Bellini Adirondack Ink and tied in a double bow.

To finish I mounted onto Orange and Pink textured card.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Lavinia Stamps - Bright Hot Colours
Tuesday Taggers - Colour Explosion (Bright Seasonal Colours)
Amusing Challenge - Autumn Colours



7 comments:

  1. So vibrant your color combo, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at. Lavinia Stamps challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card - the colours are beautiful. Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and Orange is my favorite colour combination, and this card is fab. Thanks for joining us at the Lavinia Challenge and good luck. Hugs Pauline DT member xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at TIOT and have a great day, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)