Sunday 2 February 2014

Sealed with a Kiss


Well valentines day is almost upon us and I was inspired to make my card for Hubby early this year when I saw the Valentines Day Challenge at The Paper Mill.

They are offering a fab prize which you can see here.

My card is made using an SVG cutting file by Tina Fallon, which I found on the Facebook Group UK Silhouette Cameo Chums, she has some gorgeous files for sale there.



All the card I have used, can be purchased at the The Paper Mill.  I used white textured card for the base and filigree cuts and a lovely deep red for the embellishments.

Everything was cut on my Silhouette cameo.  The lips were an image I found and used the trace feature to cut.





The sentiment was a freebie from Gingers House - she has the best sentiments :)



Finally I added a rose I brushed with Red Adirondack ink and a couple of gems to dot the i's.

I hope you like, I really enjoyed making this card - Voting for a winner at the Paper Mill starts on the 10th of February, I would really love it if you voted for me, equally if there is a card you like more they would love a vote too.


Challenges I would like to enter are:-

The Paper Mill - Valentines Day challenge
Natalie & Amy  - Love is all Around
My Sheri Crafts - Valentines
Openminded Crafting Fun - Show some Love
Jelly park challenges - Lots of Love
Aud Sentiments - Sharing the Love
City Crafter - Love Story


Thanks for visiting x

13 comments:

  1. Great job on the easel card! I am sure my hubby would love this! ;) Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julie! What a beautiful easel card! I love how you've used the "red, pink, and white' colors for this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge! So glad you've joined us this week! Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card.Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Valentine! I love the shape and your use of dies! Gorgeous Easel. Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the way you've used the trellis in the background.

    Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month - good luck!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Valentine's card I'm sure your hubby will adore it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends for our "Lots of Love Challenge". Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I really like the filigree cuts! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! This is fantastic!! Love the die cuts... the shape is fantastic!! Love the filigree.. but I love those lips too!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the die cuts! Thank you for joining The Lots of Love Challenge at Jellypark Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooow love this easel! Those cuts are just fabulous. And love that you have used the red and white only :)

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb Julie, love the fun element, and yet it is very Elegant too, thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)