Friday 28 August 2015

Kisses

I have been busy this week, doing the latest Create & Learn background at Kit & Clowder, so I didn't think I was going to have a card ready for my GDT spot at Inky Pinkies, but then I remembered one I had made last week and not blogged.

I have used the lovely 'Kisses' by Polkadoodles from the serenity collection and also a ticket sentiment from the same collection.



She had been coloured with Copics and I have added a glitter and glue mix to the wings and skirt.

The backing paper is from 1st Edition 'animal antics'.


The lovely flower was made by my MIL before she passed away last month and I found it when we were sorting out her epic craft stash and thought it was perfect to go with this image.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Things with Wings
FabnFunky - Things with Wings
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Julie. The image is adorable and I love the orange/yellow colour combo you've used. Thank you for joining in our Things with Wings challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and awesome colouring and colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautiful the image the colours and embellishments are stunning thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a lovely card. I love the colors your used! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)