Tuesday 22 December 2015

Slinky Snowman

Just enough time for my final Christmas card of the year, it is using an image from Slinky Tart, called 'Snowman'.


I created the layout in Silhouette Studio, and used 2 different fonts for the writing.  Chantily Snow for the capitals and witchy brew for the rest, I think they go together well.

The image is coloured with Copics and I added plenty of my favorite SN sparkle pen to the white fur on her outfit.

I think you can just about see it :)

And finally I would like to wish you all a wonderful  Christmas and hope you get plenty of crafty goodies from Santa

Love & Hugs


Challenges Entered:-

2 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Christmas
Come and Get it - Christmas
Pink Gem - Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the image and how you coloured the eyes. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)