Friday 22 July 2016

Aloha

It's time for a new Showcase over at Aurora Wings, with a lovely new summery image 'Beach Kitty'.

She is just adorable, relaxing on her deckchair with a Cocktail - Personally I think it's a Pina Colada!

I have cropped in close for my card, but she comes with a full beach background too.



I have coloured with Copics and a little light blue pencil on the fur.




I used some Hibiscus die cuts from the Silhouette store and also created a little "Aloha"



Don't forget to head over to the Showcase Blog to check out the lovely inspiration from the rest of the Team.

You can find all things Aurora Wings with the following links:


Happy Holidays x

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic - Summer Breeze
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Hannah & Friends - Animals
The Sisterhood of crafters - Animals


6 comments:

  1. So fresh, like a warm summer breeze, Julie! Fabulous colors and design. LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my, love the sentiment a purfect touch, perfect summer card and love how you coloured this kitty, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card fits on your blog so perfectly right now, Julie! Love the easy, breezy, light colors on the parasol and the deck chair. And yep, I had Pina Colada in mind when I was drawing that drink. I almost titled this kitty "Pi-nyanko-lada", but Jr. told me that the pun with Japanese was too much. Haha. Thank you so much for this refreshingly beautiful inspiration for our newest release today! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Julie! I love the dimension you've achieve and how you've placed the umbrella ... very 'cool'! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMALS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely make Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)