Tuesday 5 July 2016

Digi Choosey - CAS

Good Morning it's Digi Choosday and time for a new challenge.  This week we want to see your CAS makes.

This is definitely something out of my comfort zone, I love embellishments and bling, but by using one of the new Polka Doodles stamp sets, I was easily able to achieve a lovely CAS card.

I have used a flower stamp from Stamp Me Summertime, some Adirondack inks and a gel pen to create my card.


I masked off the card to leave a wide diagonal space which I then dusted with ink in Lemonade, Peach Bellini and Pink Sherbet.

I then stamped the same image multiple times with Imperial Purple Versafine Ink.

One dry I spritzed with Perfect Pearls and removed the mask.

I used a copper gel pen to draw parallel lines and finally stamped with a Sentiment.



A very quick and easy CAS card.

We would love to see you over at the challenge blog, there is some fab inspiration by my Team Mates and of course a Digi Choosday discount code for Today.


Challenges Entered:-

Stamps & Fun - Anything Goes
Fashionable Stamping - 112 Beautiful Blooms
One Stitch at a Time - Flowers
The Artistic Stamper - All things bright and beautiful
Alphabet Challenge - I for ink it up
Creative Knockouts - Flowers


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Julie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Teamie this is gorgeous love it
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's lush!!! Really effective with those inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at OSAAT. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Julie! Wonderful technique with that pretty stamp! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Julie! Wonderful technique with that pretty stamp! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, my fav colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)