Tuesday 12 July 2016

Fun in the Sun


Hooray it's Digi Choosday, time to head over to the Challenge Blog and grab todays discount code.


With all the awful weather lately I am really looking forward to my holiday to Zante in a couple of weeks and thought I would use an image for the new Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles to put me in the holiday mood!

I did a little merge of Winnie Float away and added a tiny crab and fish.


My image is coloured with Copics and I made a sky with a home made mask and Adirondack inks.  I added some homemade texture paste to the sea for sea spray.

I kept the base layer very simple to let the image shine and just added a sentiment and some seahorses from the collection and also a wave die.


We look forward to seeing your makes over on the challenge blog.

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Cards & More - Summerfun
Fairytale - Summer
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Live & Love Crafts - Sprinkles of Summer
CD Sunday - Summer Vacation - Polka Doodles Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles CD
Come & Get it - Make your own Background

23 comments:

  1. So lovely, Julie! Gorgeous colouring and I love that sky! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Julie, this is so pretty! LOVE your coloring xoooxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, gorgeous make hun. I do hope it's put you in the holiday mood. If there's room in your suitcase please can I squeeze in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great summer image and wonderful embellishments
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so laid back and appears to be enjoying every moment in the sunshine, love the embellishments. Thank you for joining CD Sunday this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sunbather looks very relaxed. I love the greeting too. A fun card perfect for our challenge at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful and great!
    I love the image.
    Thanks for your participation at Fairytale-Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and colouring, would put anyone in the holiday mood, love the sentiment and that's just what you have in Zante.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous make chick!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Love your colouring, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful make, enjoy your upcoming holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Julie! Your' colouring is wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wonderful Julie! Fabulous coloring...love the water. ❤️ hugs, Jane P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image and awesome colouring! Thank you so much for joining our "Summerfun, beach & sea" challenge at the Cards und More blog! Good luck and happy crafting,
    Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that image and fabulous colouring. Great sentiment!
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh - such a fun and relaxing card - adorable embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely scene!!! I want to be here!!! I love your card

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Julie, such a fabulous summer scene and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful colouring. She looks a lot cooler than I feel at the moment. Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow I love this Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)