Tuesday 11 October 2016

Trick or Treat

Good Morning my Polka Doodle friends and a Happy Choosday to you.

It's  Digi Choosday which can only mean one thing

So don't forget to pop over to the Digi Choosday blog to grab the code and of course check out the gorgeous makes by the rest of the team.

The challenge for you is of course ANYTHING GOES, but for the team this week the challenge was Halloween or dark!!

Straight away I knew I wanted to decorate a candy bag for my little man to use on Halloween, we have never taken him Trick or Treating but he really wants to go, so I will talk Hubby into taking him (not really my thing!!)


I have used Polka Doodles Spooky Mummy, which obviously did not need much colouring but I have added some shadow and depth to the bandages with various Grey Copics.



I already had several of these little orange bags left over from a craft fair I did, so I cut a spiders web and big eyed spider from Black paper using my Cameo and Voila!

Then I saw a fab sentiment in the Silhouette store so added this to the reverse.


I look forward to seeing all your lovely makes this week and as always you can find all things Polka Doodles with the following links

Polka Doodles Store
Challenge Blog
Polka Doodles Facebook Group
Digichoosday Crafting Challenge
DigiChooseday Facebook Group
Inky Pinkies Coloring Group

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween
Unicorn Challenge - Halloween or Pretty Pinks
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Lets Craft & Create - Halloween

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha....love that sentiment! Fab treat bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab idea, well done.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sentiment ha ha ha. Your little boy will love carrying that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific! Your little guy must have loved it. ❤️. Sentiment made me smile...remember it well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant treat bag for your little boy, Jackie! I love your design and the sentiment made me smile a lot :)
    Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome treat bag! I love the mummy and that cool spider web! Thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a stunning gift bag. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 14 “Pretty Pinks or Halloween.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gift bag! And that image is just adorable. Thank you for joining us at Lets Craft & Create Challenge. We hope to see you again :) Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)