Sunday 15 April 2018

Ruby Dog Day

I hope you are enjoying seeing all the inspiration on Social media for the latest collection from Polkadoodles.

I am back today to share my second inspiration card, using 'Ruby Dog Day'


Isn't she lovely with her sweet lil dog.

My image is coloured with Copics and I have used papers my my stash and a heart embossing folder for the green strip.

Just adding a few gems and flowers from Rainbow Resins.

You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following links:-


Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper - ATG
Love to Craft - ATG
Morgans Art World - ATG
Not Just cards - ATG



5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Julie! Stunning frame around her and embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a beautiful blend of colors. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)